Join The Team
We are a high profile agency with visible clients looking for a web developer to build a consumer-facing website. If you are an experienced web developer, with an eye for design and have a background in online marketing or design agency experience, please apply. This is a one-time project but may lead to additional work.
Your skill set should include, professional web design and development experience, project management, organization, client communication, problem-solving, leadership skills, teamwork and a positive attitude. We are a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment with an uncompromising commitment to quality.
What You’ll Do:
- Design a WordPress website layout built on a templated theme according to client specifications
- Work with copywriters to ensure that content marketing or SEO goals are met on website projects.
- Daily communication with client manager and weekly progress updates
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Freelance one-time project over 3 months, prefer local Huntington Beach, Orange County applicants
- Strong knowledge of User Experience (UX) design.
- Experience in current web technologies, e.g. HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Responsive Design.
- Familiarity with current design trends, e.g. Flat or Material Design, Parallax Design, Animation, Motion and Interactivity.
- Minimum 3-years experience in web development and design, with SEO & SEM (landing page design) experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, including theme and plugin development.
- Proficiency in industry standard graphic editing software, e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong grasp of design fundamentals, e.g. color, proportion, contrast, hierarchy, unity, gestalt.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Strong grasp of user-centered design and accessible, modern web design principles.
The ideal candidate will possess the following behavioral traits:
- Positive, “Can do” attitude;
- Excellent and proactive communication with internal and external team resources and clients;
- Proven teamwork skills to be able to work successfully with varied personalities you will find in any creative company;
- Ability to work hard, be resourceful, and be proactive with minimal supervision;
- Strong work ethic and a sense of urgency to see projects through to completion which may require time above and beyond traditional workweek;
- Bring new ideas to the table.
Please send any applications to email@example.com with a link to your portfolio, cover letter and pay rate or fill out the form below.
Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or use the attachment button to upload. (Note: file size limited to one 3MB .pdf or .txt type file.) In your message, be sure to include a cover letter along with your pay rate.